✔ [FIXED] 2 problems I'm having with RWE2

Reef

1) I couldn't see anything written elsewhere but when I create a consist in the tool I cannot save it, the button is greyed out. (Folders are set to 'read' not 'read only' and I am running as an Administrator)

2) In-game after creating a QD I'm starting facing the wrong direction in a DMU, when I 'Ctrl +' or 'Ctrl -' to change cab end RWE2 pauses and only gives me an option to exit it, if I return to the original cab RWE2 is active and unpaused again.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, RW Central said:

Hello Reef, have you set any name to your created consist ? Button will be gray until there is some elements in the consist AND a name is given to the consist. 

Oh, I didn't even notice that field, tbh it's a little difficult to even see it, it was only because I was actively looking for it after reading your reply that I found it.

Also I notice in the update you've addressed the cab end switching, I look forward to trying it later when I have time.

Thank you. 🙂

Il y a 4 minutes , Reef a dit:

Oh, I didn't even notice that field, tbh it's a little difficult to even see it, it was only because I was actively looking for it after reading your reply that I found it.

Also I notice in the update you've addressed the cab end switching, I look forward to trying it later when I have time.

Thank you. 🙂

Hello Again, the cab end switching might not work fully correctly yet but we are still interested to know if the latest issue has fixed your issue or not 🙂 

5 minutes ago, RW Central said:

Hello Again, the cab end switching might not work fully correctly yet but we are still interested to know if the latest issue has fixed your issue or not 🙂 

Just tried it quickly in a QD and unfortunately still the same at the scenario start but interestingly once the scenario was underway and the train was travelling then I could swap ends without RWE2 pausing itself.

• RW Central changed the title to ✔ [FIXED] 2 problems I'm having with RWE2