✔ [SOLVED] Adaptive Bloom

husker_dingo

Hello @husker_dingo

Yes many RW Enhancer effects are tied to the adaptive bloom effect. But there is a solution for this. Just keep the adaptative bloom effect enabled in Train Simulator, but in RW Enhancer 2 shaders settings you can fortunately adjust the bloom intensity.

bloom.thumb.png.f44d8211588d4883bb7395cef499f71e.png

Just set it to 0.0 or a low value of 0.25 should be nicer to keep a bit of bloom. This should work perfectly with AP Weather Enhancement Pack 🙂 

• Like 2

Just worked perfect! Thanks so much.

I'm also strugling with some shades and the PIS accent.

As you see in the attached picture (blue circle) as the train advances so do the shades giving the impression that they are runing away from the loco. Is that due to my settings?

Also the PIS is speaking with an american accent although I have selected british English. 

Thanks in advance. I am really enjoying RW 🤩

Inked20211221005334_1 - copia.jpg

40 minutes ago, husker_dingo said:

Also the PIS is speaking with an american accent although I have selected british English. 

This is something else I meant to mention as well, really could do with English accents if this is available, the American accent is an immersion killer. 

Edited by Reef

• RW Central changed the title to ✔ [SOLVED] Adaptive Bloom