HUD for Steam Locos

Bravuralion

Hi Community,

I would find it great if the HUD could be adapted for steam locomotives, or alternatively you can display something that would show the information for the brake pressure, fire mass, water level (see picture) somewhere near the speedometer or top left, etc.. What do you think?

2022-03-03 13_50_36-AsPowerBar.png

Hope you don't mind me asking another steam train/loco question here. I'm a PRO user who has held off upgrading to RWE2 since I drive steam trains exclusively. Can I assume that '2' allows steam trains to run using the various DTG default HUDs and sounds? (And also will allow us to continue using the DTG controls once RWE2's replacement is in place, should we so choose?)

3 hours ago, DecrepitTSfan said:

Hope you don't mind me asking another steam train/loco question here. I'm a PRO user who has held off upgrading to RWE2 since I drive steam trains exclusively. Can I assume that '2' allows steam trains to run using the various DTG default HUDs and sounds? (And also will allow us to continue using the DTG controls once RWE2's replacement is in place, should we so choose?)

Try not to look at RWE2 as replacement anything, it is an additional overlay, whether that is the HUD or the sounds, they do not replace anything, which of course means that you can use one or the other or a combination of both (as indeed the OP's screenshot clearly shows).

Everything (well pretty much) has the ability to be turned On or Off depending on what you want to use and what suits your playstyle in RWE2's options from sounds to HUD elements to shaders, simply untick what you don't want displayed or to hear on the fly in-game (shaders need to be adjusted outside of the game though obviously just like Pro).

• Like 3