✔ [SOLVED] Train Simulator Classic won't start with the Vulkan option enabled.

RobertNL

Train Simulator Classic won't start with the Vulkan option enabled. I see the TSC splash screen for a few seconds, but thats all. No error message.

I use RW Enhancer 2 version 0.7.58.0 on a Lenovo ThinkPad P50 with a extern GPU (with Geforce GTX 1660 Ti). I use the most recent NVDIA driver (version 516.59) and I disable the internal graphic card of my laptop (NIVIDIA Quadro M1000M).

Any idea how to solve this?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello @RobertNL

This must be a bug from DXVK (which is used by RWE 2 to provide the Vulkan renderer option), DXVK is still an ongoing project so DXVK results may vary greatly depending on PC configurations for now. DXVK dev team is working hard to fix issues in the future. When fix will be made in DXVK, i will then push them in RW Enhancer 2 updates 🙂 

Can you confirm me that if you disable Vulkan renderer everything is running back to normal ? Thanks !

• 1 month later...
  • RW Central changed the title to ✔ [SOLVED] Train Simulator Classic won't start with the Vulkan option enabled.