La Bresse

Max1116

Bonjour Max

Lorsque je lance le scénario 01 Infra 22200 de Bourg à Louhans, j'ai un message concernant le service 4 dtype

Conducteur'Service 4' à la lat 46.17.969 long 5.22105-Nombreuses erreurs- Voir LogMate.

En faisant F2, le scénario semble pourtant démarrer normalement

Paux-tu m'éclairer là dessus

merci d'avance

Cordialement

René

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Salut Max

Quelle beau boulot et ça avance très vite

Je pense que tu la dejà vu sur Youtube:

On voit très bien sur ta photo, la voie qui cisaille les voie de Chambéry à Lyon. Pour l'arrivée de Chambéry, y'à également la vidéo de Boris, la tu vue aussi?

Bon courage

• Like 7

• 2 months later...

Wonderful. Great. Very Good. I think that such a delicate SNCF route add-on is one of the most splendid or spectacular route add-on that made for Railworks/TrainSimulator I 've ever seen in Railworks/TrainSimulator programs so far/till now.Anyhow, I admire your talent, and the resulting products from it here.So I wish you can continue to improve and perfect it finally with constantly prolonging/extending its length and expanding overall size of the route infrastructure as in reality(with prolongation of the route length and expansion of the route infrastructure. Of course, there are also surrounding abundant landscape objects within it as in reality).At last, I hope you will continue to provide high-quality and detailed realistic route add-ons and their supporting/corresponding/matching scenarios/running tasks for the majority of Railworks/TrainSimulator fans in the world. Nevertheless, extend(convey) a warm salute to you - the author of the route add-on and its another co-operative developers here/ Pay a tribute to you - the author of the route add-on and its another co-operative developers here. And all best wishes to you. See you. Good luck

Edited by Vintage
  • Like 3

Ok, the problem has been solved, the specific operation steps are as follows: enter the route editor that related to a certain route, then click the "Edit" button at the right bottom of the screen, and then click the "General Scenery Objects Tool" botton in the "Toolbox" icon at the left top of the screen, and then click the "Railway Facilities/Various signs" button below/under the "Browser" icon, and select the relevant installation contents in the drop-down list content pop-up box (or check them accordingly) - that is, the required contents with the words "Cat1500v_Gantry_Tool_Raccordemment" and the other relevant items. Then, in the drop-down list-style pop-up window at the right top of the screen, we can go further to select the required installation contents to confirm specifically (or check them accordingly). (Or enter the scenario editor that belongs to a certain route, then select any related scenario to enter such a scenario editor, then select the "General Scenery Objects Tool" button of the "Toolbox" icon that located at the left top of the screen, and then click the "Railway Facilities/Various Signs" button below/under "Browser" icon, select the relevant installation contents in the drop-down list-type content pop-up box (or check them accordingly) - that is, the required contents with the words "Cat1500v_Gantry_Tool_Raccordemment" and the other relevant items, and then in the drop-down list-style pop-up window at the right top of the screen, we can go further to select the installation items to confirm specifically (or check them accordingly))

What happened? Why is this happening?! I may need the help and guidance from the author or master/genius on it here

Hello, dear route author: I am a loyal user/player of Railworks/TrainSimulator for many years. Recently, I discovered a realistic and detailed French electrification route add-on(owned by SNCF) which's made by you. But when I installed all of the necessary/required asset files (payware and freeware installation asset files) in the root folder of the installation asset files that you provided on the related website, I found that the hard span support beams of the catenary where's the railway station or yard were missing somehow. I've tried to install/uninstall them for many times and the ultimate result is still the same as it. Here, I would like to get your necessary help and guidance on it, thanks  a lot in advance. Anyhow, I'm always looking forward to your reply on it here. All my best greetings to you. See you. Good luck (I wish your routes producing/developing career can get better and better always)

20220423180400_1.jpg

20220423201513_1.jpg

20220423201552_1.jpg

20220423203322_1.jpg

Edited by Vintage
  • Like 2

This problem has been solved due to its original downloading website has resumed normal operations recently.

By the way, who owns/possesses this freight wagon add-on.I wish you can provide its available downloading website or its link here(if it's convenient): Rils Freight Pack 1 (Rail Studio) . Because the original author's downloading website has been updated and upgraded (relocated), namely that it still works in progress so far/till now (namely that it is under the construction temporarily so far/till now). So it is temporarily unavailable for downloading. If anyone owns/possesses this freight wagon add-on, please leave the downloading website link here (Note: you'd better to provide it in the form of Google Drive (online storage pool/webdisk)). Thanks a lot in advance. All my best wishes/greetings to you. See you. Good luck

Edited by Vintage
The problem has been solved already

On 02/02/2022 at 17:41, Max1116 a dit:

Merci @Coda di Lupo

Petites nouvelles du jours,

J'ai fini le dépôt d'Ambérieu. Pour le pont tournant j'ai pris celui de la LGV mais malheureusement il à 2 voies de trop et fait 23m au lieu de 21. A voir comment je fait pour trouver mieux.

20220202123302_1.thumb.jpg.ebe6fcd3bda396deb6012cfb5ce74ad7.jpg

Vue de carte :

20220202123348_1.thumb.jpg.4d7e0312f6c2d323e6b7ccbdeda7eda7.jpg

Et j'ai aussi fini la pose des voies principales entre Bourg et Ambérieu. Une belle portion de voie à 160 !

20220202171310_1.thumb.jpg.199919b34dbd4cc2e26a0899516daf68.jpg

Arrivée en gare de Bourg en Bresse du premier train d'essais en provenance d'Ambérieu :

20220202173213_1.thumb.jpg.ae38b7a8c43b2138f8d037738ac4dc34.jpg

20220202123314_1.jpg

C'est beau ! Quelle est la livrée d'y Z27500 ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Salut recemment j'ai reinstalle TS pour un deplacement disque dur classique a un SSD et j'ai donc reinstalle TS par peur de le faire buguer en le deplaçant mais du coup j'ai un bug quand je regarde vers le pupitre aucun probleme par contre quand je regarde vers le parbrise des enormes lags sont present video ci dessous :
(oui ça lag beaucoup en regardant le pupitre mais ça c'est a cause que je ne sait pas configurer OBS pareil pour le son) 
et j'ai dejas essaye de reinstaller TS et de le reinstaller aussis vers mon disque dur classique 
je precise aussis que c'est la seul ligne modée que je posséde et la seule aussis qui fait ça 

Il y a 2 minutes , Gabrielbrousse a dit:

salut je n'ai pas d'autre pc que celui si

Tes fichiers ont tous été migrés vers un autre lieu de stockage ? ( si je comprends encore bien x), t'as encore ton ancien HDD de connecté ? ) 

Dans ce cas

1 - Vérifie bien que tout tes fichiers sont sur ton SSD. 

2 - Vérifie les compatibilités ( 32 bits / 64bits ).

3 - Vérifie qu'il n'y ait aucun conflit entre les fichiers ( HDD à SSD - Entre tes disques ).

4 - Fais une copie des assets / routes que tu possèdes & désinstalle tout pour le remettre.

5 - Possiblement que ton SSD est plutôt saturé essaye de libérer des "partitions" | De l'espace

C'est vraiment tout ce que j'y vois ... 

Il y a 1 minute , thisma.am a dit:

Tes fichiers ont tous été migrés vers un autre lieu de stockage ? ( si je comprends encore bien x), t'as encore ton ancien HDD de connecté ? ) 

Dans ce cas

1 - Vérifie bien que tout tes fichiers sont sur ton SSD. 

2 - Vérifie les compatibilités ( 32 bits / 64bits ).

3 - Vérifie qu'il n'y ait aucun conflit entre les fichiers ( HDD à SSD - Entre tes disques ).

4 - Fais une copie des assets / routes que tu possèdes & désinstalle tout pour le remettre.

5 - Possiblement que ton SSD est plutôt saturé essaye de libérer des "partitions" | De l'espace

C'est vraiment tout ce que j'y vois ... 

Je vois que le probleme le probleme que steam aurait installer des trucs sur mon HDD je vais reinstaller TS dessus