Some Asset images not Appearing and balancing sounds?

Question

Just installed RWE2 - Wow!  I'm very impressed!😀

I notice that there are quite a nymber of images not appearing, but blank boxes are there.  Clicking the box shows the details.   Most noticeable is a large number of VP Class 55 Deltics, which all appear in Railworks.    I have tried a reinstall and recook of these, but this has not worked.

The other query is trying out my first scenario using the AP Class 158, the engine sound is overpowering (although wonderful!) I can hardly hear the AWS or horn - can you advise how/where I can balance this please?

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Hello @462, glad you like RW Enhancer 2. You will see that RWE 2 is being updated regularly with new features and fixes. (more than 50 updates has been released since the beginning of the year !)

I will contact you by private message about those white images issues and the VP Class 55. as for the sound issue you can try to lower the "Train Effect Sounds Volume" in RWE 2 settings but this will lower the volume of all train effect related sound (only for RWE 2 sounds layers, original trains sounds are not affected by this of course). In the future, individual RWE 2 sounds effects will have more settings. Like adjusting the volume of each sound effect layers and such. Thank you for your patience. Patience is the key for enjoying everything RW Enhancer 2 has to offer 😉 

On a side note, thank you for using the RW Enhancer 2 dedicated forum section next time: https://www.rwcentral.com/forum/154-rw-enhancer-2/