✔ [SOLVED] No RW Enhancer 2 HUD

KodiakJac

Hello!

I just purchased and installed RW Enhancer 2, and have run 2 scenarios with it.  All seems to be working fine, and the graphics enhancements look great!  But when a scenario launches, I see a brief flash on the screen, and then nothing except the TSC scenario.  There is no RWE2 HUD.  I've tried in both Borderless and Full Screen mode, and still no RWE2 HUD.  I can Alt-Tab between the TSC scenario and a black screen that is titled RW Enhancer 2.  But when I highlight it and release the Alt-Tab, it reverts back to the TSC scenario.  When I finish the scenario in TSC, RWE2 is still running, so not sure what is going on.  Also, when I go back to RWE2 at the end of the scenario, I have to hit the red "Cancel" button to end the scenario in RWE2.  So, I don't think RWE2 knows I've completed the scenario in TSC.

But the graphics look great in TSC.  RWE2 is definitely working on graphics during the TSC scenario.

But what am I doing wrong to have no RWE2 HUD?

Thanks!

Please close this bug report.  It was TrackIR v5 interfering with the RWE2 HUD.  When I left TrackIR v5 turned off, the RWE2 HUD worked perfectly!  Hopefully at some point in the future TrackIR compatibility can be added to RWE2! 😃

Edited by KodiakJac
  • Like 1

Got the RW Enhancer 2 HUD working now.  I think it was not working because I was changing things in the TSC settings after launching TSC from RWE2.  In any case, all is well now, and the RWE2 HUD is working just fine! 😃

Edited by KodiakJac

• RW Central changed the title to ✔ [SOLVED] No RW Enhancer 2 HUD