Stream Deck (external control) not working with Railworks enhancer 2

Dirtalot

I've always used my stream deck to control various expects of my Loco when playing train sim classic. however when i play with RW 2 it somehow disables my stream deck and i cannot use it. any ideas how to get it working with RW2? 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for your prompt response. Unfortunately, running the Stream Deck software in administrator mode did not resolve the issue. It's important to note that the Stream Deck software is primarily utilized for configuring the device, such as assigning buttons and actions. However, the software itself is not essential for using the Stream Deck, as it is designed to be plug-and-play. Despite attempting to run the software in administrator mode, the problem still persists.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

May I inquire about any updates regarding the issue I reported back on July 23rd? As far as I can discern, there hasn't been any effort from your company to help resolve it.

Hello, @Dirtalot

I have received the streamdeck a few weeks ago but had no time to test it yet as I have changed my work computer and had to migrate and reinstall everything. It is almost ready now and I will take a look at this very soon.

Can you send me a private message about this, I may have some questions to ask to see where the problem could be coming from. Thank you.