✔ [FIXED] Station stop status HUD not in sync with TS2022 HUD

Peter Tircsi

Hi,

I was going on the London Overground first scenario with guard operation and I was about 30-45 seconds late on the second half of the journey. This caused the following bug.
1. I stopped at a station almost at the departure time.
2. The status window of RW Enhancer 2 quickly counted down the remaining seconds to the departure time (approx. 5-7 seconds) and showed the next station, also the track indicator showed the next station.
3. In the background the TS2022 HUD still showed that people were boarding the train, the train doors were still open.
4. The countdown on the TS2022 HUD disappeared when boarding was complete, the guard closed the doors and I was clear to go to the next station.

The whole new HUD of RW Enhancer 2  suggests to turn off the TS2022 HUD and drive without it (makes sense), but the two HUDs (especially the stopping and track status overlays) are showing different statuses, therefore it is not recommended currently to go blindly with the RW2 HUD. Please try to sync these HUDs to be able to use just this HUD.

Hello Peter, 

There is no way for RWE 2 to exactly know and get the info from TS HUD. That's why RWE 2 use is own system to "guess" and manage the tasks. It's not perfect for now but I have several improvements planned to improve this. 
Updates are made every weeks to improve everything. There is a lot of improvements that can be made and you can count on me to make RW Enhancer as fun and good as I can 🙂

Franck, 
Developer of RW Enhancer 2

Hi,

I'm pretty sure the minimal stopping time in TS is 35 seconds, so I think a quick fix would be to set a stopping time of at least 35 seconds in RWE2 if the departure time is too close. Wouldn't still be perfect, but better than nothing.

And also, I don't know if it's already the case within RWE2, but TS RailDriver Interface can detect if player train doors are open, that would be useful to set the correct departing time according to TS.

Carte des lignes réelles 🇫🇷🇧🇪🇨🇭 dans Train Simulator Classic : http://u.osmfr.org/m/562186/

7 minutes ago, Lus0rius said:

Hi,

I'm pretty sure the minimal stopping time in TS is 35 seconds, so I think a quick fix would be to set a stopping time of at least 35 seconds in RWE2 if the departure time is too close. Wouldn't still be perfect, but better than nothing.

And also, I don't know if it's already the case within RWE2, but TS RailDriver Interface can detect if player train doors are open, that would be useful to set the correct departing time according to TS.

Yeah, these would be really nice ways of at least simulating what is happening in TS2022 without proper built in hooks in the main application itself.
And as you said there has to be something built in (hooks or events) which RailDriver uses and I suppose TS Controllers' Door Panel controller as well.

Edited by Peter Tircsi

• RW Central changed the title to ✔ [FIXED] Station stop status HUD not in sync with TS2022 HUD