Cab View Keys.

johndaye

Hello,

Just curious as to whether anyone out there is still using or has ever used Cab View Keys, and got it to work with RWE2. It's a small stand alone piece of software that turns your number pad in to a cab view control for TS. It gives you 9 different cab views at the touch of a button so for example you can can look down at the speedo briefly and the back up to the windscreen. So much easier and quicker than the mouse.

Since installing RWE2  it will no longer work, or to be exact it will launch, but not work and it also then makes RWE2 crash as well. This is probably because it works on top of TS much like RWE2 and I'm guessing you can't have 2 overlay programmes running together.☹️

Does anyone know of a work around, or would it even be possible to add it as a feature to RWE2?

I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Thank you.

JD.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @johndaye,

Until today, I still knew nothing about CVK, but have just looked at the information of the developer. You start it as administrator, select the right engine and after the start of the scenario you also press (as recommended) the key 1 (not the one on the NUMPAD!) to activate CVK?
I suspect RWE2 responds to this keystroke, which is why CVK then no longer responds.