Whistle/delay

ericvanmarwijk

Goodafternoon,

I'm using RW enhancer now for a while, i really like the program/addition, it gives something extra to train simulator. specialy the anouncements in train and station, i love it!  thanks! 

Something i noticed.....and maybe can be improved is the mostly long time before the departure whistle comes, it causes delays specially in routes where the station stops are very short!.... like when the bel goes for the closing off the doors (which should be the sign the driver can depart, because the doors are closed),  after 10/15 seconds the whistle goes.(sometimes i already even departed when i notice a whistle:-)...... While in my idea.... it should be.....announcement on the station, few seconds later conductor gives the whistle.....and then the bel sounds, wich means doors are closed, you can depart.

I also like the idea someone else gave, iff you have a delay the inboard system voice will tell it at the station announcements,

Thanks in advance for your answers,

Eric van Marwijk (Den Haag, Netherlands)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic