[Finally Solved] Mouse cursor disappears when using Vulkan renderer

Reef

I can't remember where and can't find the discussion I had regarding this issue now so I've created a new thread. 

My issue was that whenever I used Vulkan (either through RWE2 or the original github versions) my mouse cursor became invisible, early in RWCentrals integration of it meant I had no mouse cursor as long as the game was running whilst later versions of RWCentrals tweaks and updates to it meant that I had no cursor in the TS menus but at least once the scenario started and you had the RWE2 HUD overlay up the mouse cursor thankfully returned. 

Now the reason for this post is to say that I've finally come across a solution to this problem and I hope it helps anyone else in the future that suffers the same odd bug.

It was as simple as going into windows settings Control panel > Click on Mouse > Navigate to Pointer options tab > Under visibility uncheck the box which says "display pointer trails" > Click ok then exit.

There is a part two to the fix if the above didn't solve it for you but I didn't need it as just doing the above resolved it for me, here is the link for anyone needing the rest of the information.  https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-invisible-when-playing-any-full/08c5c6c3-5608-4287-bedc-832165af2750

I hope this helps someone else with the same predicament. 

I'm just happy I can leave Vulkan ticked all the time now 😁

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic