[Future Request] "fast" Scenario search select; free raoming scenario; Track gradient

Alti

1. i would like to select Scenarios without to select a Route or Engine before.
so i hope to enter "GE-6-" in an scenario search mask, and the all scenarios with this names "*GE-6*" comes in the result list.
or enter "Vienna" into an scenario search mask, and all scenarios which have stations with "Vienna" comes into the result list.
or  enter "Railjet" into search mask, and all scenarios which have the train "railjet" comes into result list.

2. I would like to have the RWC2 ambient sounds in an "free-roam" scenario:
    Take Route and start-Point, select your train and use RWC2 in free roam also, (not for destinations also not or PIS-Sounds in train),
    so for the good ambient sounds while drive, and to use the Huds: Track monitor, speedometer, limit widget and also compass.

3. eventually its possible to see the track gradient in the track monitor in a easy way like an small arrow points up- or downwards
     to right of the locomotive in the track-monitor window.

a lot of work is waiting for you... 🙂

Edited by Alti

• Alti changed the title to [Future Request] "fast" Scenario search select; free raoming scenario; Track gradient
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic