[Feature Request] Show completion status in Content Explorer

daniel.trenzen

Hello,

since update 0.7.53.0 you added completion status for scenarios while using RW Enhancer. Since 0.8.5.0, we can set the completion status for scenarios afterwards if we have completed a task before installation or without RW Enhancer.
I would be very happy if we could also see the completion status in the Content Explorer in the scenario list.

rwtask.jpg

Edited by daniel.trenzen
Topic edited

• daniel.trenzen changed the title to [Feature Request] Show completion status in Content Explorer

Thanks for the feedback. — Sure, that would be a step in the right direction 😄
At this point, is there not the possibility to access the data already stored in RW 2?
If a scenario has been manually marked as done as possible since update 0.8.5.0 - RW 2 actually already knows the status and in my humble opinion, this should then also be able to be displayed in the Content Explorer?

Il y a 10 heures , daniel.trenzen a dit:

Thanks for the feedback. — Sure, that would be a step in the right direction 😄
At this point, is there not the possibility to access the data already stored in RW 2?
If a scenario has been manually marked as done as possible since update 0.8.5.0 - RW 2 actually already knows the status and in my humble opinion, this should then also be able to be displayed in the Content Explorer?

The existing completion data can be of course accessed so scenarios that have been manually marked as done can be displayed as done.

Will add this feature soon.

• Like 1