[Feature Request] Search for Scenarios by Loco/Consist/Rolling Stock

Reef

I would really like to be able to search for scenarios based on what you actually want to drive this could be achieved in one of two ways (or even both options available would be better).

Option 1) Have a search field in the Drive Section possibly within the Scenario List area that allows for you to type in "325" to show Scenarios containing these if say you fancied doing a mail run or "OTA" if you fancied one of the UK log hauling runs.

Option 2) Within the Content Explorer Section add a button that says "Show Scenarios" (using this loco/consist/rolling stock) that will then list all applicable scenarios for the item you're viewing at that time, and then a "Drive Now" button or pop up when you select one of those Scenarios from the generated list of Scenarios.

Option 3) Both of the above 🙂

Sometimes I don't care what route I'm running I just get an itch to drive or haul a particular thing, I feel this suggestion would make that a simple process.

Thank you for your hard and continued work.