Update 0.7.24.0 is available !

RW Central

And another update is now available for RW Enhancer 2 🙂 

A new HUD setting has been added so you can changes the unit of the 'Gradient' information displayed on the speedometer. You can now choose between 'Percent' or 'Permille' (default).

GradientUnit.png.a9556244faf94a9a0dec2ba365c795e8.png

A new audio DSP effect has also been added on the Onboard PIS system. The onboard PIS voices should now sound more realistic and more coming through a 'speaker' system of the train. 

This effect can be tweaked as you want in the gameplay settings with a dedicated slider. (0.0 = clear voices, 1.0 = speaker effect fully applied on PIS voices)

SpeakerDSPLevel.thumb.png.8095b625d7dfcb74f3a800f4411095f8.png

See you soon for another update ! 

CHANGELOG: 

- Added new 'Gradient Unit' HUD speedometer setting to choose between 'Permille or Percent'
- Added audio 'speaker' DSP effect to onboard PIS voices. The onboard PIS voices should now sound more realistic and more coming through a 'speaker' system of the train
- Added 'Speaker DSP Effect Level' in gameplay settings in order to tweak the level of 'Speaker' DSP effect added to onboard PIS voices. (0.0 = clear voices, 1.0 = speaker effect fully applied on PIS voices)
- Improved audio engine 'Speaker/Radio' DSP effect management
- Fixed service marked as completed too early issue when the last task of a scenario was a 'go via' task
- Minor core fixes

51 yrs old and I learnt a new word, never knew Permille was a thing (I knew of the grade measurement 1/1000 and so on I just never knew it had this name), I unashamedly admit I had to Google it. 🙂

Pay attention in school kids, I didn't and look at me!

• Like 2

For me, as Dutch native, it is very common (with the Dutch spelling promille).  The English term was also new to me, despite having lived in the UK for a number of years.  As per Wikipedia:

The term occurs so rarely in English[citation needed] that major dictionaries do not agree on the spelling[1][2][3] and some major dictionaries such as Macmillan[6] do not even contain an entry. The term is more common in other European languages where it is used to express fractions smaller than 1%.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Per_mille

Rather than "permile", it may be somewhat clearer to use "per mille", though both ways of spelling the term seem acceptable.